There are two recommended ways to find an Access Consultant for your next building project:

1 – Search the ACAA website, which has a very easy search tool, where you can search by postcode and distance; or

2 – A referral from another practitioner.

As a minimum, you should ensure the Access Consultant you choose is an Accredited Member with ACAA. They should also have experience working in the building industry, understand the building code and how to prepare a performance assessment. Check out their website and see they have their services listed.

Or can you contact MAA for all disability access consulting needs:


ACAA Membership Logo Accredited 236 Lee Wilson

Please contact Lee Wilson, Disability Access Consultant / DDA Consultant for all your Performance Solution needs. Lee is an Accredited Member of the Association of Consultants in Access, Australia Inc., and a volunteer Subject Matter Expert with the Australian Building Codes Board.